Friday, November 2, 2012

Christmas & "Chin-Chin"

Its the eleventh month of the year and as expected, the hype of Christmas is gradually creeping in. When I was much younger, I always looked forward to Christmas for two reasons.....the clothes and the choppies. Having my Mum fry chicken and chin-chin was the ish... for me. Standing by the hot chin-chin on the fire, I had only one wish on my mind..that my mum would ask me to taste the chin-chin if all the ingredients were in place....O! How I looked forward to 'Christmas chin-chin'.
Soft Chin-Chin
However, weeks after Christmas were tough cos that's when everybody's 'Christmas chin-chin' had finished and we have to go hunting for who had some left to share. Yes! We knew the one place to go - Peter Mato's room. He is a friend of the family who always had his waterproof handy every Christmas  for chin-chin take away. He saved for rainy days like this, wonder why we never took cue from him....
Chin-Chin Brittle
Another Christmas is here, why don't you hurry and order for your 'Christmas chin-chin'. Enough to carry you through the season. At Crust & Cream we make our chin-chin so rich that you will be taken you back in time to your childhood days. Our chin-chin looks, smells and tastes home made just the way it should be.
Crispy Chin-Chin

5 comments:

  1. I love chin-chin....expect my call soonest

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chim-chim shaaaaaaa, I love the brittle, though it looks like a lot of sugar.....am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea brittle is for sweet tooths....smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Zendi...you are just an order away!😬hurry hurry hurry.....

    ReplyDelete